Tuesday, January 10, 2006

These are some of my pictures from my trip to visit Rosa in Chicago...


Rosa and Joy iceskating in downtown Chicago!


I LOVE this picture! Rosa could not stop laughing!


Rosa and I took a trip up to Wisconsin. Of course, Rosa and I had to hit every coffeeshop on the way. This was my favorite. The view was breathtaking.



Rosa and I took a hike in the snow to see a lighthouse...


So I would never live in Wisconsin, but I have to say that I liked it - cheese curds and all.



And then I got the stomach flu... Ewwww... But I bought a size 6 after, so it had its upside.


I met two of my best friends from high school whom I had not seen in six years! Its funny how little changes.


Carson (Rosa's boyfriend) came down for New Years weekend to hang out with us.
The End.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kevin Lewis said...

I didn't know they were back together. Man am I out of the loop or what?

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joy, did you have to put up that picture of me laughing. i look like an idiot. but i like the one of us on the rink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home