Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My lastest obssession is Imogen Heap. You may know her as the vocalist from the duo Frou Frou. Her new single, "Goodnight and Go," is awesome and now holds the coveted place of background music on my myspace page. These are the lyrics:

"Skipping beats, blushing cheeks I am struggling
Daydreaming, bed scenes in the corner cafe
And then I'm left in bits recovering tectonic tremblings
You get me every time

Why d'ya have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you
Must you make me laugh so much
It's bad enough we get along so well
Say goodnight and go"

Ahhhh! She is saying exactly how I feel about a certain someone... I hate it! He is too great! I wish he didn't exist (but only because he's not madly in love with me). Unrequited love seems to be my lot in life.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Little Lights said...

Hey Joy, good choice. Imogen Heap Rocks! Have you listened to Hide and Seek...that's my favorite!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Yep, but i have to admit Goodbye and Go and Speeding Cars are both better!

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lyrics. I know how you feel, one day it will all be worth it ;)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger R U S S said...

Have you seen her perfrom this live?

Pretty amazing.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger R U S S said...

*perform...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home