Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sundays are my favorite days. I cherish them, anticipate them and relish them. LOL, but truly they feed my soul. I sleep in, go to church at eleven, which is always nice. And then... then I have the whole afternoon to myself. I can do whatever I want and go wherever I feel. Its lovely. And I always buy lunch/dinner. Last Sunday I went to this little hole-in-the-wall and had juevos rancheros. God, I love juevos rancheros. Mmmmm... Usually I end up going to a coffeeshop. I sit there leisurely and read and listen to music. I just got these great new headphones because Izzy chewed my old ones. They are so comfy and block out all other sound. So I choose the soundtrack for my afternoon and sit in anonymity and think, ponder, dream... And because I cannot hear I feel separated from the world. I am the transcendent spectator, invincible and untouchable. I am alone in a world of imagination and possibility and freedom. Sigh. Just thinking about it my soul soars. LOL, I am so quixotic and melodramatic. I have a new favorite spot in Borders. There is this huge window with a window seat on the second floor overlooking the street, so I look out the mountains or people watch until well after the sun has set. And then I go home and watch Grey's Anatomy with my roomie. And that is why Sundays are my favorite days. Crap, its only Wednesday. Four days of stress and finals to go.... Bleh.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joy,
It's late and I'm wondering why I am where I am. I still deal somewhat with housing issues after my incident. I want to get a laptop. Maybe tomorrow. It would be fun in the car on the way to S.M.
I missed a birthday party for Linda tonight, but I finished the letters.
Life is full of trade-offs.
So, I always enjoy spending time with you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home