Friday, February 10, 2006

How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I bear pain in my soul,
and have sorrow in my heart all day long?
How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?

Consider and answer me, O Lord my God!
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death,
and my enemy will say, "I have prevailed";
my foes will rejoice because I am shaken.

But I trusted in your steadfast love (hesed);
my heart shall rejoice in you salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
because he has dealt bountifully with me.

- Psalm 13

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger JR Rozko said...

I put that Psalm to music a while back when I was feeling maybe somewhat similar to you are right now. I will keep you, your brother, and the rest of your family in prayer. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home