Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I know, I am a negligent blogger. And I have had the greatest story to post. It happened two weeks ago! So, I was making microwave popcorn at work. I never make it... grew up on the real stuff made in the pan. So I put it in the micro for four minutes like the package says and wander off to chat with my friendly coworker Wess. So about three minutes later Susan, my boss, goes running down the hall and I look up to see smoke billowing out of the break room. Ten seconds later, the fire alarm goes off. And here I am hoping that the alarm only went off in the offices, but no, it went off in the cafe and the bookstore. And we couldn't turn it off - only the fire dept. could when they came fifteen minutes later. Well, it was good you know... like free air freshener... only it was burnt popcorn... ewwww.... So the next day my other boss, Dave, told me the story of how he did the same thing when he was working at Abercrombie and Fitch except he set off the fire alarm for the whole mall! That made me feel a little better.

3 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought the whole place was going up in flames. i ran for my life.

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into corporate promotion and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.





Hi matey

I'm sure it was this blog I was reading a while back where someone was looking for an SEO tool for driving more traffic and get more hits for their website.

Anyway, I was speaking to a techi guy at work who gets to know all the latest stuff and he uses the free Link Referral Program.

His website on internet marketing affiliate program amongst other stuff has seen traffic explode since he started using the Link Referral Program - consequently his affiliate sales commissions and business sales went through the roof PLUS his website increased in google ranking which was an added bonus!!

If anyone else has any good ideas for driving more traffic to blogs/websites then please share with your online business blog buddies. Ta ;-)










.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home